• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xxx

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alowerdeep said:
Who did the Dragon mods?They any good and is this modder around anymore?

Kyle Needham did the mod. I haven't noticed him around lately. His work is very tidy. If I had one complaint about the mod it would be it's a little noisy, but nothing a ISP Decimator doesn't take care of. More info on the Dragon:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=10639&highlight=kyle+dragon

It's been a while since I have been rocking the board. So have you ever uploaded any clips of the never happening ULTRA curve. I was ready to buy two of these if Randall ever actually put them out.

schlagdog said:
It's been a while since I have been rocking the board. So have you ever uploaded any clips of the never happening ULTRA curve. I was ready to buy two of these if Randall ever actually put them out.

I have never done any clips of it. I don't think any clips of it have ever been done. My current setup isn't very clip friendly. In fact some of the money gained in my current and various gear sales are going toward purchasing something to record with.

Long story short, no, I don't have any clips of it. My apologies.

Drew is a stand-up guy. Have no fear buying his mods. He keeps them in better condition than anyone I know and is an amazing guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

BigBrewtus said:
Any review of the JF Top Boost?

You know, it's a Top Boost, but tt's a WAY better version of stock. I have a Jaded Faith Super V that kind of replaced it's usefulness (in my mind). They're not the same module, by a long shot. I just dial them in to do similar things and figured this one could go. Honestly, I haven't played it in a while - which is why it's on the block. When I first got it, I played it all the time. I hadn't seen this module modified by Rob and when I did I snatched it up. I don't think he did many of these which is why I wanted to try it out.

I'm going to the post office to ship a couple modules in less than an hour. If you want one of these to ship today - PM me now. :lol:

mfshockey said:
Drew is a stand-up guy. Have no fear buying his mods. He keeps them in better condition than anyone I know and is an amazing guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

Danke sch?n

price-drop.gif