7 MTS METAL TONES ON YOUTUBE IN HD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tight tones! Tight recording! Tight video!

Very nice!
I'd love to see a vid like this with some modded stuff.

I liked the Grail and somehow Mr. Scary most, I guess I'm partial to Lynch's modules ;)

m0jo said:
Tight tones! Tight recording! Tight video!

Very nice!
I'd love to see a vid like this with some modded stuff.

Send me some modded modules:):):).
IMovie and a protools. It really wasn't all that complicated. It turns out pretty professional looking.

Goes to show it is all about the mix because they all sound pretty good in the mix but the standouts for me were :

1. Grail
2. Brahma
3. KH3

In the mix, I like almost all of them. I do agree though, a screamer tightening the low end is food for the gods. I always end up using one for heavier tones.

BTW, saw your candlebox vids.. loved that band, they had a great dirty rock/blues feel. Always dug the singer and the guitar playing was ripping.That cat had great feel.

Oh, you've also sold me on a v30 for recording. Hate standing in front of them but they are great for recorded tones.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Oh, you've also sold me on a v30 for recording. Hate standing in front of them but they are great for recorded tones.

I have a Vader cab that sounds pretty good also. It rolls off the highs nice but I usually use the V30 because that's what everyone has. If you get a chance to see Candlebox go see them. The singer still sounds exactly the same after 20 years

Kapo_Polenton said:

I don't like V30's in the room but they do have something special when mic'ed up.