• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in a Dragon module? (Clips N' Pics inside)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle's got my Modern Dragon finished and I'm totally stoked!! I've been working on some faceplate designs to complement it and I finally got one that I think will work. I'll post some pics when I get it. Kyle was just awesome and very accommodating to my requests. Not to mention beyond reasonable prices. A pure pleasure to work with. So who wants to step up to a Dragon? PM Kyle and get the ball rolling..
You can thank me later...Peace fellas...

http://youtu.be/LKpToSNeoR0

There's a youtube video of a Dragon module that will be sent off to Canada. Picture is of someone else's module but the images show what's being changed where.

What other kind of stuff would you guys be interested in hearing from a Dragon. I can put a whole mixed clip together now that I have an RM4. Thanks cold machine!! :)

Daryl said:
Kyle's got my Modern Dragon finished and I'm totally stoked!! I've been working on some faceplate designs to complement it and I finally got one that I think will work. I'll post some pics when I get it. Kyle was just awesome and very accommodating to my requests. Not to mention beyond reasonable prices. A pure pleasure to work with. So who wants to step up to a Dragon? PM Kyle and get the ball rolling..
You can thank me later...Peace fellas...

Love my ultra dragon too. I'm working on a faceplate for mine too Big D, we'll have to share :D One of my favorite modules to date.

Sounds fantastic. I WILL own one of these babies. Unfortunately I have some bills that have to get paid first, but once that's done...

kylendm said:
What other kind of stuff would you guys be interested in hearing from a Dragon. I can put a whole mixed clip together now that I have an RM4.

Anything in standard tuning. Perhaps more thrash or speed based.

Yeah, I'd say something more thrash based and tight like megadeth riffs..so what is the ideal donor for this and what are the diff models available? I agree with the other posts here, after seeing the youtube vid there are a ton of options on this thing..

+1 on the Megadeth! Metallica, Pantera, anything along the lines of what these guys are suggesting.

also, Kapo, as for the modules ideal for the mod, check the first page of the thread (if you haven't already). Modern, Ultra, Ultra XL, or SL+ (there's even a frequency chart for the first three)

Alright I have a pretty thrashy clip I'm going to post in a full mix. This is going to have no post processing at all on the guitars. They are what they are so effects, and no tube screamer or gate or anything. I'll get it up in a minute. I think you guys will like it. :)

One thrash clip for everyone. :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/Dragon%20Thrash.mp3

Nothing was done to the guitars in these clips.

Settings:
Gain: 3:00
Tight Switch: Down (Normal)
Bass: 2:45
Middle: 2:00
Mid Switch: Down (Most Mids)
Treble: 12:30
Low Mid Switch: Up (Most Low Mids)
Level: 12:00

Enjoy guys!

One thrash clip for everyone. Smile

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/Dragon%20Thrash.mp3

Nothing was done to the guitars in these clips.

f-cken right! Awesome. A bit boomy due to levels of the backing track but with some of your voicing switches and a bit of bass cut I think that would be right on. That was sweet. I honestly like this more than the other high gainers i have heard up till now.

Thanks guys! I have a clip of just the guitars too if you guys are interested as that is the main focus. I think if the TS9 was engaged it would stand out MUCH more. I threw it infront of the Dragon and it takes it much better than I thought it would. Just killer.

Here's just the guitars. :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/DragonThrash%20Guitars%20Only.mp3

With and without the TS9 it sounds great!! The switching options will probably make this thing very versatile when switching guitars with different pickups or for getting some cut in a mix with the flick of a switch. I can't wait to get mine. These clips have me GASing for this thing. :shock: :shock: :shock: