Best box to route two RM?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tung

Reaction score
I've been running both my RM100 and RM50 combo at the same time , going through the stereo out of my Quadraverb into my RM50 input (The Quad is going into my RM Series Loop). It's fine on a clean channel, but the RM50 combo just freaked out with noise when I go to the gain, something definitely not right in the signal path, like a major overload.
Any suggestions on a good A/B Box? What's the best way to run two amps without any change in tone in the signal path?
i heard good things about the ToneBone. I'm really picky as far as the box effecting the tone. I want it to be as transparent as possible.
T.

bytchenswytchen.jpg

www.homebrewelectronics.com

Tung,

I was thinking of getting one of these line mixers/ switchers by Bradshaw and CAE:

http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/line_mixer.htm

Howard

thanks for the input, guys. Really appreciate all the options that I can look into.
The Custom Audio stuff is great, Bob is ace at that stuff, got a chance to check out some of the gear at one of the trade shows recently. Unfortunately, it's real hard getting his stuff here in Canada.
T.

Juggernaut said:

www.homebrewelectronics.com[/quote]

Wow, no groundd loop hum, huh? very nice unit. Do you use this? Cool name too :D
Tung

The best way to split your signal into two amps would be a Axess electronics BS2 buffer/splitter.

They are in canada - toronto