best modules??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkplayin

Reaction score
hey whats up.. i just bought the new lynch box amp..and im trying to find out whats the best 3 modules to get at first with it for the type of music i play...now mostly i play metal/punk..i also predominantly play rythem guitar with a lead every now and then.. and tunings ranging from everyting from standard to B..so im looking for some modules that would best suit me but im not sure which ones to go with...and also..if you have a preference as to which tubes would best suit those modules as well.. cuz i think it comes with EL34's? i dunno.. this is the first tube amp ive ever owned..so i really dont know much about tubes etc.. anyways..any info you guys could help me out on would be much apreciated..and any ?s you might have feel free to ask.. thanks again...

Im not too knowledgable about the Randall modules since I play the Egnaters, but ones that people seem to like the most for Hard Rock and Metal are:

XTC
Grail

-Matt