Black replacement module Face plates?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prickstein,you can either send a "PM" to forum member "RD/Rich"...or you can directly contact Anthony @ Brookdale Music/Naperville,Illinois,U.S.A(phone #630-983-5100).he should be able to take care of your order as well.i bought my faceplates from Anthony and he's a great guy to deal with...hope that helps! :)

Since you're in AU you might want to contact the local Randall Distributor or Randall Dealer and they can place an order w/ us. Technically US dealers are supposed to only work w/ US consumers.

Just to clear things up on who's who:

RD/Rich (me) Inside Randall Sales
RD/MAN (Doug) Randall Amplifiers Division Manager
evilsam (Bill) VP of sales

You can always PM any of us, but I would suggest sending most requests (parts, technical questions, general salutations) to me since I check on the forum most often.

Hey Rich,
Do they make an SL+, Ultra Lead and a Plexi like this?
I remember when I ordered, I told the guy that I wanted ALL of the modules and he said that 'Modern' was not available and that the Treadplate was the only 'Recto' version available, but I asked for ALL of the faceplates, so I've still got a few that are chrome...
Any ideas or should I call again and try to order those three?

Here is a list of all of the black face panels that we have and the model numbers. When you contact a dealer or customer service you can give them these numbers and get what you need. Also there is a blank panel as well. It is black and has a small white Randall logo in the lowe left corner.

16300028 BLACK BLACKFACE FACE PANEL
16300029 BLACK CLEAN FACE PANEL
16300030 BLACK DLX FACE PANEL
16300031 BLACK JTM FACE PANEL
16300032 BLACK PLEXI FACE PANEL
16300033 BLACK TREADPLATE FACE PANEL
16300034 BLACK SLPLUS FACE PANEL
16300035 BLACK TOP BOOST FACE PANEL
16300036 BLACK TWEED FACE PANEL
16300037 BLACK ULTRA FACE PANEL
16300038 BLACK ULTRA XL FACE PANEL
16300039 BLACK XTC FACE PANEL
16300041 BLACK BROWN FACE PANEL
16300042 BLANK MODULE PANEL

Jimosity-My only guess is that maybe Service dosen't have a complete list. Give them the numbers for whatever you are missing and you should be set.

jimosity...you ARE insane,dude!!! :) glad you're liking the black faceplates.i love 'em too.that's why i "resurected" this thread,again.i figured some of the forum guys may have missed this thread,back when it initially posted...

I prefer my 'custom' plates, but you can't beat these for the $. Black plates don't show the smudges as badly as the chrome imho.

Pete

btw, that stinks that the brown has been discontinued! I also have an ultra lead and it's a decent module, but the brown? dang!

RD/Rich said:
Here is a list of all of the black face panels that we have and the model numbers. When you contact a dealer or customer service you can give them these numbers and get what you need. Also there is a blank panel as well. It is black and has a small white Randall logo in the lowe left corner.

16300028 BLACK BLACKFACE FACE PANEL
16300029 BLACK CLEAN FACE PANEL
16300030 BLACK DLX FACE PANEL
16300031 BLACK JTM FACE PANEL
16300032 BLACK PLEXI FACE PANEL
16300033 BLACK TREADPLATE FACE PANEL
16300034 BLACK SLPLUS FACE PANEL
16300035 BLACK TOP BOOST FACE PANEL
16300036 BLACK TWEED FACE PANEL
16300037 BLACK ULTRA FACE PANEL
16300038 BLACK ULTRA XL FACE PANEL
16300039 BLACK XTC FACE PANEL
16300041 BLACK BROWN FACE PANEL
16300042 BLANK MODULE PANEL

Jimosity-My only guess is that maybe Service dosen't have a complete list. Give them the numbers for whatever you are missing and you should be set.

Does anyone know what the Blank panel is about? Is it all black w/o text to cover an empty slot? Is it drilled to fit a module?

elpresidente99 said:
How can i get the black faceplates in Europe. Please give some advice.

Thanks

Hey good to see you too here ;-)

Good luck with the SL+ i'll send you ;-)

Raf