CHECK OUT A SOME NEW CUSTOM FACEPLATES!!(Added a New pic)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlagdog

Reaction score
I've got a Salvation Angel where the sticker is just completely pealing off of it. I see somebody selling a Custom3 with the same exact problem. Probably one of Anthony's earlier faceplates. So instead of spending $20 to ship it back I had my friend design a new one. I also changed the name and changed the name of my Super V to SUPER SRV since that is my goto SRV tone. He gave me about 20 options on the design and they were all incredible. I'm all crazy for skulls and red and black so I told him a couple things and this was the one I liked. I did all my stock modules in this design but haven't put the plates on yet. I will add the pics tomorrow after I get them together. I have to figure out a way to get about 25 blank faceplates made because drilling the holes after the fact was the worst. If anyone wants all custom faceplates for there modules once I figure out the faceplate deal he can do anything on them. I mean anything you can think of. It's at my old job that did custom trophies and screenprinting so it is all top quality. Check a few out!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If someone has this problem with peel-off of faceplate, just remove it and send it to me in the envelope. I will send you the same - but new -faceplate for free.

I know that some my faceplates had this problem - caused by bad glue on stickers I used. Sorry for that and if someobody has the same problem, just let me know.

Anthony
SALVATION mods

Yeah, I'm really eager to get it. It's my first module I've sent to Anthony for modding, as opposed to buying one from the classifieds. I'm already planning on sending another donor in for possibly the Chupacabra or S1S0 or maybe even the Custom 3... too many modules!

whoops, back to OP, those faceplates look great. It's good to have another option for faceplates

I added a new pic of all of them. Im starting to think I need to change LED in my RM100 to red to match the lettering. I had him do blue letters but they didn't jump out as much. I will retool them one I get a bunch of blank plates done. Then if anyone wants to totally customize their plates you can call him. If anything ever happens to one they are just all saved in the computer and he just reprints it out.

I wonder if he could do something like say a judas priest-screaming for vengance logo?Say maybe a band name or something to that effect.I think that would be cool! :twisted:

walshinator666 said:
I wonder if he could do something like say a judas priest-screaming for vengance logo?Say maybe a band name or something to that effect.I think that would be cool! :twisted:
He can put anything on them. He was in the process of putting a picture of SRV's guitar woodgrain on the Super SRV but I was in a hurry. You can just important photo or art into the template.

Do you have a template that I could use in photoshop? So, I can uplpoad my own designs. What type of price are you looking at for the faceplates? You can pm if you want.