CLIP: RM20 quickie

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea...well it wasn't a great clip...total improv...Oncei get over this writers block Ill post some "good stuff".

Yes thats the Stock SL+ Boosted with a TS9

Thanks for checking it out guys!

gtr31 said:
Dude ,I am kidding that sounds freaking great
I know man..its all good. I do appreciate your comments!

goldwing68nv said:
killer clip,you sloppy *******! :p ...lol! just messin'
with ya 8)
I wear a bib when I play.....I drool alot..lol Thank you

bj4rd said:
that was some cool satriani sounding improv....rm20 rocks.

Satch is great..thank you. I couldn't agree more about the RM20.

bj4rd said:
that was some cool satriani sounding improv....rm20 rocks.

I heard it as somewhere between Satch and Vai....but killing on both.... \m/

nixerx said:
Pardon the sloppy playing.

:shock: Ugh! That was sooo sloppy! Can't you play any clearer? I mean .... :wink:

Now for something serious -- what do you consider not sloppy?

What wut? You got an RM-20........sweet........dude I just sold my Fireball too...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the MTS darkside... :twisted:

Love your vibrato...thanks for sharing.
thank you!

shred-o-holic said:
What wut? You got an RM-20........sweet........dude I just sold my Fireball too...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

hehe. Ill miss my fireball but I have plenty of toanz now!! I got 2 more Modules coming from forumite r.milbeck. The UltaXL and a Pete Turley moded XTC!!

nixerx said:
shred-o-holic said:

hehe. Ill miss my fireball but I have plenty of toanz now!! I got 2 more Modules coming from forumite r.milbeck. The UltaXL and a Pete Turley moded XTC!!

Welp my Fireball sale funded my EB MM Petrucci purchase... :twisted:

The Fireball had dropped to 3rd string anyway....my Vetta II and my RM-fiffy take all my tone time these days. If you haven't seen the tricked out faceplate that Pete did for me......go to the Gigmods section and check it out.........Can't wait to get the KH-3 that Pete is juicing up for me.. 8)