Delay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike

Reaction score
I'm having no luck with my Boss dd-3 in the series loop.I have the Ebech Line Level shifter... the delay works but the tone changes a I get a boost in volume!!! Send to in dd3 out dd3 to -10dbv +4dbv to return.( this is right?)

Is there a delay pedal out there I can use without having to have a Ebtech?

boss makes the DD-20 giga delay ... you can change it's output to match the output of the mts series... i've heard it sound alright too !! haven't heard it myself ...just chimming in
good luck

I have a giga delay, works great in the loop on my Randalls and Bogner.

I use a hardwire reverb that works well- it's basically lexicon
I imagine their delay is solid

mike said:
I'm having no luck with my Boss dd-3 in the series loop.I have the Ebech Line Level shifter... the delay works but the tone changes a I get a boost in volume!!! Send to in dd3 out dd3 to -10dbv +4dbv to return.( this is right?)

Is there a delay pedal out there I can use without having to have a Ebtech?

You're using it wrong.

Loop Send > LLS in +4 out to pedal at -10 > DD-3 > return. There is no need to boost the signal back.

The purpose of the Line Level Shifter is that it acts as a 15 db PAD for the stomp boxes. You don't use it going the other way because the results are less than optimal.

Try it this way and you'll be fine.