Demo video for the Mark X mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sepherus, I didn't have a donor module either, I had to part with a near new Sl+ which I loved.
Anyways the Jackson dominion is a really nice guitar, I've kept the 59's in it though I have been tempted to try EMG's 81/85. I like the way it sounds and has a pretty large tonal spectrum, especially with the single coil tap switches to play some tele and strat riffs.

Thanks Eyeball987 for the compliments on the right hand, I always thought it was more important than the left. I haven't been in a band or jammed with anybody since 2006 (kids), appreciated anyways the Mark X is very cool. If I had to describe it I'd say a cross between a treadplate, an ultra....
Just donate something I guess, LOL

Metal Guy said:
A month or so ago I asked the question who does the best Mark IV and the answer was Rob.
It arrived back to me in the mail the other day... Very cool indeed. If you Like Lamb of God here is a link with me doing Blood of the Scribe cover.
I didn't mic the cab and you can hear the picking of the strings a bit but it sounds great none the less
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEmfYn9PCzU

Thanks

Cool vid by the way Matt

o.o

I need to practice more again.

*goes to re-learn Master of Puppets, Blinding Tears Will Break The Skies, Pull The Plug, and Where Dark And Light Don't Differ so that his pick hand will be back to where it was 3 years ago.*

Great video and I also tip my hat to the right hand there! I have always struggled with mine. It's pretty good, but it will never be what I want it to be. Too many hard landings on it playing football with friends when I was a kid have taken their toll. Fortunately I have learned to make the best of it and I am usually the only one who notices. :lol:

Great demo vid!