did another xtc clip... think I'm about done ;)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
http://members.cox.net/okstrat/xtc%20demo.mp3

Modded doing rhythm and leads here. Used an RM100, marshall 4x12, miked guitars with a Sennheiser 609 silver. Pretty low volume - wife was watching TV downstairs and I was recording in the loft, so it was maybe at loud talking volume.

Track 1 - PRS McKorina doing rhythms on the bridge pickup, modded xtc with my 'old' mods and the extra gain. Basically it has the treble of the stock one, not as dark as the modded, which is more like a 'real' xtc.

Track 2 - drum tracks I got off the net

Track 3 - Bass, old 80s Charvel neck through soloist looking thing through a Johnson J-Station

Track 4 - PRS McKorina doing the solo on bridge pickup, modded xtc with the 'new' mods - gain was cranked.

Each track was one take, just did a drop d rythm over the drum beat for a few minutes, clipped out a part I liked, made a loop, one take bass line and one take lead after that.

Pete

That's a lorra gain..sounded almost Testament/Skolnick in places... awesome :twisted:

So much GAS....so little money :D