• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggy/MTS Sell Off - All Sold, thanks everyone!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my deluxe arrived today, perfect, no issues on this transaction.

thanks!

rec'd rt2/50 today. haven't had a chance to plug her in, hopefully tomorrow. really busy here. the amp did have a couple tubes dislodged, i hope that they just need to be plugged back in... we'll see. regardless it's here, thought i'd update.

drew

Got my M4 and Friedman M5 module today . . . haven't fired up the M4 yet, but I just played the M5. All is good - no worries . . . Tobin is the real deal! Thanks Tobin! :D

Got my Blackface in the mail today.

El Dangerouso is a great guy!

He shipped the item (in pristine condition) in the original box!

Thanks man!

The Super V arrived today. Overall in very good condition. There was a couple bolts loose on the bracket for the tube mount board. No biggie but odd. Cheap sovtek tubes had replaced the EH. No biggie there either. I keep extra good ones. Used a EH in pos. 1 and a JJ in pos. 2.
This thing has the tone I have been looking for. The name says it all!
Super V!!!
So a big thanks to this guy for assisiting in the search for great tone.
:D :p

Finally pulled the trigger on the Gigmods Twin/Blackface. Can't wait to get it into my RM100!!! Thanks Tobin... :D :D :D
Bump.jpg

Bump!!!

I love my Gigmods BFace, but no switch on my mod- I'd be interested in hearing your review...BUMP

I never did post that I also received the Mesa 20/20. It was brand new just like Tobin said . . . still had the tags on it and everything . . . AWESOME!!!

crankyrayhanky said:
I love my Gigmods BFace, but no switch on my mod- I'd be interested in hearing your review...BUMP
Yeah, Ray..No problem.
This is actually my first foray into the world of modded modules. I like the idea and if this module is better than the stock Blackface that I currently own, WOW. I guess I got lucky, but I have a really good sounding stock Blackface. It is sensitive to volume knob changes and really full sounding. Incidentally, I'm selling my Blackface in the classifieds now. I got an account on Soundclick so I will try to get something posted for you, bro...Peace.
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Got the Gigmods Twin today. I haven't had a chance to audition it yet. Tobin is a class act. The condition of the module is practically pristine. Looking at the PCB it is very clean and well done.