• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESP (LTD) EX-351 witrh 18VOLT Blackouts!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TORMENT FAKTORY

Reaction score
Asking $550 OBO, or trade for same value guitar gear

This is an ESP (LTD) EX-351. This however is no ordinary EX-351. This one has been modded with 18 VOLT Seymour Duncan Blackouts!! (That's right! I said 18 VOLT blackouts!) These baby's run off of two 9 volt batteries! This creates INSANE amount's of gain!
Being pointy, this guitar has a couple minor dings here and there, (pictured) but plays perfectly! NO fret buzz, the neck is as straight as an arrow, and the action is extremely low. This guitar has been professionally set up and play's like a dream! Here are the stats:

Construction: Set-neck
Body type: Solid
Scale: 24-3/4"
Body wood: Mahogany
Neck wood: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Number of frets: 24
nut width: 1.65"
Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Frets: Extra Jumbo
Pickup configuration: H/0/H
Pickup type (Neck): 18V Seymour Duncan Blackout
Pickup type (Bridge): 18V Seymour Duncan Blackout

Comes with form fitted gig bag! This guitar is also for sale on ebay and locally on craigslist, so I reserve the right to pull this add at any time.

Fin02.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

Fin04.jpg

IMAG0585.jpg

Fin05.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

Fin06.jpg

IMAG0591.jpg

My bad! It's been a while since I hung around these parts and I forgot the MTS products only rule for this forum! My apologies, I'll move this add to the other classified's thread.....if I can find it LOL!