expression pedals + G system

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgman70

Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of expression pedals for the new member of my family,G system and was hoping you guys had some good reviews/choice on some models. Any input would be great Thanks...............Jason

I'm using the Ernie Ball Jr. volume pedals and they work great.

pedal.jpg

I don't know everything yet when it comes to guitar tech and stuff; Do you need stereo cables to use those volume pedals as expression pedals? or can you just use a single mono cable...

I use the Ernie Ball 6166...just like the EBjr but larger in size...I have big feet, so I like the bigger size pedal. I use a stereo y cable...it wont work with a mono cable...I've tried.

StrangeLand said:
I'm using mono cables with mine.
photios said:
I use the Ernie Ball 6166...just like the EBjr but larger in size...I have big feet, so I like the bigger size pedal. I use a stereo y cable...it wont work with a mono cable...I've tried.

Wait, now I'm confused... Can you are Can't you use a mono cable to use the EB pedals as expression pedals? StrangeLand, how are you doing it?

I checked last night and I'm using mono cables. I have my pedals set up in the G- System as expression pedals not volume pedals.