For Sale RM100 with Salvation- Friedman- Hilligan modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glowe

Reaction score
Excellent Condition Randall RM100 head with RM 4 footswitch: Includes 5 modules :
-Salvation Chupacabera
-Hilligan Scorch
- Friedman Modded Plexi -Brown Eye
- Stock Rectified
- Stock Tweed
Take the complete system $1200 + shipping from Canada
Will NOT sell separately ,, Cheers and thanx

Ummm.. Supposed to be in the classifieds, of which you need 10 posts to put in there. I'm pretty sure skirting the rules is kinda frowned upon..

warlok said:
Ummm.. Supposed to be in the classifieds, of which you need 10 posts to put in there. I'm pretty sure skirting the rules is kinda frowned upon..
Better call the MTS Police

glowe said:
warlok said:

Better follow the rules on a forum where YOU are the newb.....

JayDA said:
glowe said:
warlok said:

Really,,,, Get a fukn life ,, Better yet,, keep the replys coming ,, I'll keep responding and I'll have 10 posts in no time ,,

glowe said:
JayDA said:
glowe said:
warlok said:

Really,,,, Get a fukn life ,, Better yet,, keep the replys coming ,, I'll keep responding and I'll have 10 posts in no time ,,

Probably not the best way to go about selling your gear. This is a pretty tight-knit community and insulting a long-standing member isn't going to get you very far. Just some friendly advice, no need to tell me to f* myself or to get a f*n life.

frodgemo said:
I'm sure lots of people are lining up to do business with you.

As a matter of fact ,, there is now a pending sale ,,from a forum member , no doubt ,, Good riddance
FYI .. NOTHING sounds like REAL Diezel or a Marshall or a Engl ,,, ETC,

Anthony from Salvation and Rob from Jaded Faith ,, Thanx for your time ,,, You 2 are the only reason this whole MTS thing is still alive

glowe said:
frodgemo said:

As a matter of fact ,, there is now a pending sale ,,from a forum member , no doubt ,, Good riddance

Anthony from Salvation and Rob from Jaded Faith ,, Thanx for your time ,,, You 2 are the only reason this whole MTS thing is still alive

You ,, Need ,, Some ,,, Weeeed.......

Sounds like a classic newbie little B*tch who thinks he's hot S*it.
-mp-
dude when you have less than 10 posts I wouldnt go cursing at all of the established members right off the bat.

MarcoR said:
glowe said:
frodgemo said:

You ,, Need ,, Some ,,, Weeeed.......

You should get some better weed if you think your stuff sounds better than the real thing ,,, Peace out ,,, Support 81 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I detect animosity toward the Modular Tube System concept?

It's okay buddy, you can vent. Do you wanna talk about it?

Kisses
emot-gfight.gif

zepplin490 said:
Sounds like a classic newbie little B*tch who thinks he's hot S*it.
-mp-
dude when you have less than 10 posts I wouldnt go cursing at all of the established members right off the bat.

WTF you going to do about ? Ban me from your little forum ,, I'll have 10 posts in no time ,, So why don't you GO **** yourself ,,,

Shouldn't ,,, have ,,, fed ,,, the ,,, troll,,,

I'm going to go pick up my Silverado (which of course can't sound anything like a Jubilee)....nothing's bringing me down.....

lol

Well on the plus side, I've learned a super cool new way to stylize my forum posts.

,, Something ,, like ,,, THIS ,,

MarcoR said:
Do I detect animosity toward the Modular Tube System concept?

It's okay buddy, you can vent. Do you wanna talk about it?

Kisses
emot-gfight.gif
No animosity with the MTS gear whatsoever ,, I didn't mind the modules I had ,, just the forum bitches chirping in like wannabe cops ,, no worries it's sold ,, So those forum bitches can iron out their skirts ,,, Whew ,, Good riddance of the bad man ,,

JayDA said:
Shouldn't ,,, have ,,, fed ,,, the ,,, troll,,,

I'm going to go pick up my Silverado (which of course can't sound anything like a Jubilee)....nothing's bringing me down.....

Lucky man Jay, You should do a review of that baby so all of us, waiting or saving to get one can really get some good intel on the module, its the next one i plan on buying!
-mp-