• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for trade/ Gigmods modded Brown

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod

Reaction score
I have a killer sounding Gigmods Brown that I'd like to trade for another flavor modded module. It has a custom faceplate with Marshall knobs

Got any clips of it? Does it have a custom faceplate? I have a Gigmods SL+ w/ a Marshall faceplate, 3 way bass switch, and a jcm800 switch that I would consider trading. I really like it but my 1087 has a similar sound so I could part with it.

It has a nicely done custom faceplate. It's black with some yellow Van Halen Stripes and Marshall knobs. I don't have any clips but some of the guys here love and rave about this mod. Crankyray is one of them

I'm looking at your signature and i don't see a modded tweed- my Gigmods Tweed is the BOMB for SRV type bluesy stuff on strats, which I suck at but enjoy, lol. I loved the Gigmods Tweed for Strat leads, really took the nasty edge and smoothed out the single coils

It hasn't circulated too much: Pete (creator)>Ray>Hugh>Rod
I'd buy it back, but I'm in sell mode...but the pendulum swings quickly!