• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND: Lynch 50W MTS combo - THANKS scary groove

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
..long shot as not many were produced before Randall gave up.

Looking for a cab in Green or Black Alligator Tolex.

May consider a 50W Lynch 1x12 MTS Combo...but I think these are just as rare!

Not ideal but the ported Lynch 4x12 in the Green Tolex might work.

Need price shipped to 95747....

scary groove said:
I am only looking to keep one of them. Most likely keeping the 50W head and 2x12

PM'd ya.

The 50W head was my favorite when I had it for sure!

scary groove said:
I am in NorCal as well and have the following:

Lynch Box 100W and matching 4x12
Lynch Box 50W and matching 2x12
Lynch Box 50W combo 1x12

Pics of the Lynch Box family:

http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/scary_groove/library/Gear/Lynch Box

You probably don't have any interest in shipping the 100W to Ohio but if you do, PM me.

I would like the cab too but that shipping charge would be a bit much.

I think I spoke with you a while back as well. If your selling the LB combo I would definitely be interested. I'm heading to Sacramento in a few weeks as well so could make arrangements to pick up too.

All replies sent. Sorry I was not attempting to hijack this thread. I guess the bumps don't hurt. Good luck in the 2x12 hunt. I was very lucky to find mine

scary groove said:
All replies sent. Sorry I was not attempting to hijack this thread. I guess the bumps don't hurt. Good luck in the 2x12 hunt. I was very lucky to find mine

Yup, no worries...the 2x12 and 1x2 Combo are tough to find...well, all Lynch stuff is tough since all vendors cleared out stock years ago.

Need the 1x12 I can keep in the house and for eldest daughter to use.

Steve,
There is a small chance that I MIGHT part with my personal LB50 combo only if the price is right and it's going to a good home. It's the one Lynch played through in the videos from the Jersey Shore Guitar Show a year and a half ago and he was impressed enough to have me do his personal amp after that. Email me to discuss.
Rob

Jaded Faith said:
Steve,
There is a small chance that I MIGHT part with my personal LB50 combo only if the price is right and it's going to a good home. It's the one Lynch played through in the videos from the Jersey Shore Guitar Show a year and a half ago and he was impressed enough to have me do his personal amp after that. Email me to discuss.
Rob

emailed ya..