My New Randall 16 channel MTS Rack...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own an advertising agency.... I just choose to invest in things I enjoy rather than wasting money on fancy clothes, dinners, etc. That being said...I've worked very hard to get here and I thankgod everyday I get to do what I do for a living and get paid well for doing it.

As for the mustaine photo... yeah... he's the man. I have met him several times, but that day was pretty special as I got to be backstage the entire day...ate dinner together...drank after the show, etc. It was in D.C. at the 9:30 club. We hung out to 2:30am and then I had to drive all the way back to Philly!

You can read more about it on Megadeth's website....

http://www.megadeth.com/WashingtonIsNow.html

- Marc in Philly!

Hey, where can I get the faceplates like your SL+, and XTC ??
Those are so sweet, they'd look killer on my half stack.

in metal we trust and satan always welcome? i'm sensing a trend here. not cool.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This guy is my idol. Need more ESP guitars though :twisted:

Can you fund thing's that interest me and i like?

You looked familiar at first, now I realize who you look like in the Dave pic, what is that comedians name? Dennis Leary? cool.

Well done, you never work as hard as when you are self employed eh? Good to see you made it so to speak. I have to wonder what your real estate collection looks like after seeing that hobbie room haha.

So is that slow and steady $ or did you land Chevy, McDonalds and Kraft all in one year and go crazy :lol:

May it never all go poof, and I mean that sincerely.

Those are Pete's mods. Not only does Pete do a killer job modifying your module but his cosmetic mods are bad *** as well.