• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Jaded Faith Ev Trilogy * SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Youve heard it and read about it, its a killer Mid Gain Crunch but what it does best and that is tight, solid and just overall High Gain of three flavors all three tones from the 5150 1,2,3 a 3 way tight switch a voicing switch and last but not least is the mid-frequency knob which is also a favorite feature that I have on another module and its just great for dialing up your mid flavor.
Mint or as **** close to it as it gets
SOLD I can do paypal or however you want to pay
-Matt Page-
[email protected]
txt me @ 207-469-5581
Price could possibly be negotiable

Bump to help out a fellow MTSer.. Looking to sell this module ASAP as ive gotta ship my 2002 Epi Les Paul Custom to Florida to my buddy who's building me a custom partsocaster out of all USA strat parts that were on guitars that got broken and sold for the good parts that werent damaged... its gonna be a red with black pickguard and black fender Texas Special pickups and a maple neck.. very sweet guitar it will be but the Epi is an older non chambered body so its monstrously heavey and im shipping it in its hardshell case. Im willing to wheel and deal on the price so hit me up!
-Matt Page-
txt me @ 207-469-5581 if you wish to discuss!