• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT JF modded Brown **price drop**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_evil

Reaction score
For sale is a JF modded Brown module. Thi is an orginal Brown, not a modded Plexi. In additon to the normal tone tweaking to get the best out of the module, it also has an added gain stage accessed but a pull-pull pot on the gain knob that really kicks it up a notch. Basically you can go from classic Plexi-like tones to highly modded Marshall tones with a pull of the knob. Nails the tone perfectly.

Only selling since I already have 4 other Marshall based modules (all modded) and 1 or 2 have to go to make way for ultra high gain modules that I'm leaning towards.

Trades considered would be a Gigmods Slodano, Salvation SLO, Gigmods UltraXL or 1087 or any other very high gain modules.

Pirce drop *** Asking $200 shipped, Paypal gift.***

thanks!

Andrew

<gut shot removed in respect to JF's work - contactme offline if you abslutely require a photo of it>

brown3.jpg

brown1.jpg

Didn't think of that, there's ben enough gut shots posted in the past I didn't think it would matter.

Rob....if you want me to take it down, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Andrew

I have a Hilligan modded SL+ that I'm not using at the moment if you're interested in a trade??

I have a DRAGON ultra XL that I might consider trading if you are unaware of the tone got to the MODULES section and there is a tone sample that is a few pages in. The Dragon is very high gain let me know.
thanks
JefferyM