• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Judge and JF1959RR

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
Got my Marshall tones down, so these 2 are on the block. I'm really looking for a Salvado Deluxe or a Masholdano, and would be willing to trade both of these modules for either one of those. I'm not opposed to selling them outright, either, so I can get a module ordered. Asking $195 for the Judge and $250 for the 1959RR. I'll get some pics up asap. Both modules are mint!

rhequiem said:
1959RR is SOLD! Thanks Jacksauce!

It's good to see these moving quickly.

Jacksauce, we should get together sometime and compare tones. You are not too far from me.

Yeah, the amps don't seem to be flying off the shelves...but the modules are! Even though Randall is discontinuing the amps, I wish they would keep making modules. Maybe a smaller, more focused line, at least for a few more years. They've already got the R&D and manufacturing methodology. It would cost them next to nothing to keep making modules, and I'm sure there is still a nice market for them Look at what guys are spending for modded ones. Randall definitely didn't hit the ceiling with the modules.

seanh303 said:
Yeah, the amps don't seem to be flying off the shelves...but the modules are! Even though Randall is discontinuing the amps, I wish they would keep making modules. Maybe a smaller, more focused line, at least for a few more years. They've already got the R&D and manufacturing methodology. It would cost them next to nothing to keep making modules, and I'm sure there is still a nice market for them Look at what guys are spending for modded ones. Randall definitely didn't hit the ceiling with the modules.
They can no longer produce modules, as their license from Egnater is up.

Hopefully Egnater will keep the MTS amps alive. THey have manufacturing overseas, they own the technology. If the demand is there I am sure they will do it!!!

Jaded Faith said:

I wonder if / when we'll start seeing modules that have already been heavily modified being used as donors. "I really want to try the new Jaded Faith XTClite*, but the only spare module I have is a Salvo Custom 3. :( "

* (pronounced like "elite")

Jaded Faith said:

Yeah that's a good point! I should have thought of that. The license ends in April. BUMMER!

eyeball987 said:
rhequiem said:
1959RR is SOLD! Thanks Jacksauce!

It's good to see these moving quickly.

Jacksauce, we should get together sometime and compare tones. You are not too far from me.

For sure man. I'm in Northeast Ohio. Let me know!