• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Salvation Terrier

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
Up for sale is an almost brand new Salvation Terrier. Its in perfect condition and can do a myriad of tones, but isnt' exactly my thing. I'm looking for $445 obo.

287098_664431582295_2084231497_o.jpg
[/img]

Not for sale anymore :D

Hey there bud. There's so little out there on this module and I have been burning to try one. What didn't you like about it? How tight can it get? I know it has a ton of gain but doesn't get very saturated. How well does it do touch harmonics? Sorry for the 20 Questions :p

Sonicboom said:
Hey there bud. There's so little out there on this module and I have been burning to try one. What didn't you like about it? How tight can it get? I know it has a ton of gain but doesn't get very saturated. How well does it do touch harmonics? Sorry for the 20 Questions :p

I'll try to summarize it:

- It has both a high and low gain side. the sound can have either sparkle or thickness in both modes. I thought it sounded good with thick high gain and and crisp low gain.

- It has a lot of treble frequency and midrange response.While there is a lot of treble, it's not bitey.

- It almost has a Marshall JVM thing going for it.

- Notes track extremly fast. I think this would be a great module for Math/ speed/ prog styles of music.

- One thing I do likle about it is that it has a nice feel for jazz. If I leave it on the low gain side, and voice it inbetween crisp and thick and have the gain around 2 o'clock, it soujnds nice for fusion- type riffs. This module also has FEEL, which some other modules kind of miss.

- If you care about asthetics, it looks futureistic and could have come off the set of a Sci-Fi movie.

-a quick plug for anyone who's interested, I'm willing to ship internationally.

Peace~

I've been waiting for payment for about two weeks now and haven't been able to get in contact with the buyer who was supposed to be sending a money order. I am posting this in the thread, hoping the buyer reads this and email's or PM's me. If not, I am going to put the Terrier back up for sale.

Another incident with Coldmachine not coming through on something. How shocking? Doesn't anyone research people before they buy or sell them anything. Be glad you didn't send the module before getting the money. Good luck on the sale.

I have not been able to get in contact with cold machine. Maybe he is in the hospital and can't talk. However, the terrier is officially back up for sale.

Regarding ColdMachine
1) If I do receive payment via the money order cold machine said he would send to me and I haven't sold the module yet, I will say sorry, blame the post office and ship him the module.
2) If I receive the money order and the module is sold, I will refund payment

Mattfig said:
The Rossness said:
The figman has convinced me not to sell the dog.

Yeah buddy! I'm telling ya....One night when you are going mod vs mod....Allow the Terrier to bark...:)

I had felt like I could get its tone elsewhere, but you said go try it again and I did. my settings were all screwed up. I just took it out of the box, loaded it into my lynchbox and really liked the tone. it is very clear and articulate and shines with single coil PU's. It also sounds different from my other Marshall based mods. I guess it has its own thing going for it.

*sound of me clearing my throat* I'd like to take credit for Fig taking another swing at this module. That is all.

drewiv said:
Mattfig said:
drewiv said:
*sound of me clearing my throat* I'd like to take credit for Fig taking another swing at this module. That is all.

Just paying it forward! :)

Just messin' with ya. 8)

It's true. I ordered one of the first Terrier IIs and, much like Ross, got a slew of other mods that day and the Terrier II got the axe within hours of its arrival. I was mistaken and Dr. Drew turned it all around for me! :)