• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tread Plate w/ upgrades SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my Tread Plate to help fund more recording gear. Minty condition.

Upgrades include: Grail mod (inc. tone stack), 2-way bass switch, component swaps, chrome knobs, black faceplate, blue led.

NOTE: Accountability--I did the work myself, so hopefully you won't think you may be getting a Pete mod, or Dave F mod copy.

Asking $155. shipped/paypal'd within cont. USA. International shipping is extra. PM or email [email protected]

TreadPlate.jpg

TreadPlateleft.jpg

TreadPlateright.jpg

Sorry for the dusty camera. I had no idea it was so dirty...LOL.

Is this basically a treadplate modded to the specs of a Grail?

How does the tone differ from a Stock Treadplate/ Recto?

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know much about the various mods. Want to learn more, but haven't jumped too far in yet.

tsmilliner said:
Is this basically a treadplate modded to the specs of a Grail?

How does the tone differ from a Stock Treadplate/ Recto?

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know much about the various mods. Want to learn more, but haven't jumped too far in yet.

This Tread Plate is modded to a Grail. The difference with the Tread Plate is the tone stack--it's a tad bit scooped compared to the Grail/Recto. At least, that's what the case was with mine.