• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Voodoo UG custom *****SOLD*****

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
Hey there .

I hate to do it but I have to let some stuff go .

This started life as a single ch EG5, so the bass boost and bright boost switches are still active.
The voicing is based on the Jose UG and was modded by Trace @Voodoo amp.

it also features a gain trim pot on the board ,and there is a mid boost pull on the master that will make your leads sing.

GREAT sounding module for sure and custom work also Marshall style gold knobs and a cool purple LED.

I am looking for $350USD paypal + shipping on this guy.the single Egnater runs $350 plus the 200+ of Voodoo mods , so I think the price is fair

Definitely interested...can you post some pics?

All the single channel Eggies I've seen have Bright and voicing...not seen a recent one with bright/bass..I'm guessing it's built on a dual module chassis?

Hey JKD ,

Yes, I will try and get you some pics of it tonight when I get home ..

Cheers!!

bump it up for price drop $325 + shipping ..

I know someone wants this ...;lol

np JKD ,I know you would if you could .

You will have to let me know how the Pete Mark turns out

Bump it up one last time and lower price .

$300 + shipping .
If not it stays cannot go any lower original mod was $275 w/over 200 in mods from Trace @Voodoo