• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS-Lynch Box w/7modules **Re-listed**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am leaving for Dubai tomorrow so I will have to shelve this deal for a few months. If you are interested in a sale or trade hit me up on here and we may be able to work something out for future deal.

I had let this die but I have decided to bring it back to life. I am looking for a Marshall to utlize as a mod plat form....hit me up if you have one or know some one that does.

You should take a look at a Suhr Riot pedal. It's a marshall in a stompbox and sounds fantastic!

The Rossness said:
You should take a look at a Suhr Riot pedal. It's a marshall in a stompbox and sounds fantastic!

I think my Marshall GAS will be satisfied. Mike Fortin began work on my Vintage Modern on Monday so I will have the Cali Mod tone I have been wanting for so long. My Splawn QuickRod is in Dave Friedmans hand right now as well. I am really excited about both of these Mods. I have 5 heads and I will have to scale down but the 2 Mods will be keepers.