Future MTS user: some newbie questions

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stormrider66 said:
Guys do you know if a topic has alredy been open where are listed the companies making mods for MTS modules, with their products?

I've tried with the search function, but don't find anything like this, or I may not type the good words :roll:

short list:
Salvation Mods
Jaded Faith
Voodoo Amps
Sacred Groove (on sabbatical)
Gigmods (currently no online presence)
Dave Friedman - RACKSYSTEMS

drewiv said:
short list:
Salvation Mods
Jaded Faith
Voodoo Amps
Sacred Groove (on sabbatical)
Gigmods (currently no online presence)
Dave Friedman - RACKSYSTEMS

Thanks!! :wink:

I'm very happy to say that my future RM4 wil be shipped tomorrow with a Salvation Angel module.
And tomorrow, I will have a clean and a top boost module.

So cool

8)

OK, I'll post it here too...
Hi guys!
Trying to connect RM4 and GCP /7pin to 7pin cable/ with no sucsess...
After epic fight with the 25 screws I found two groups of dip switches - a red one with two dip switches 1&2 and orange one with four dip switches 1&2&3&4. Which of them must be ON?
I'm totally MIDI newbie...
At this time I want to use my GCP right out the box to select the four RM4 chanels.
Thank you in advance!

Read this PDF on midi channels associated with RM4 (works with RT2/50 as well).

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/images/stories/manuals/RM4%20MIDI%20guide.pdf

The midi switch you need to adjust is the 1-4. What power amp are you running with your RM4? I have two RM4's so with my RT2/50 I have it set like this internally on all three with the midi switches:

1) RM4 #1 - Midi channel 1
2) RM4 #2 - Midi channel 2
3) RT2/50 - Midi channel 3

You'll have to read up on voodoo labs site for the gcx/gcp manuals on setup and naming devices for your RM4 and power amp.

Hope that helps if you have any other questions let me know I'll be happy to help.

Thank you so much, Disciple!
Full success!
Very, very helpful info.
I'll let you know if I have other questions, without boring you!
My PA is non MIDI Engl.

No problem happy to help out, Fig helped me alot when I was trying to get my setup going with the gcx/gcp as well :)

Glad you got it working.

Hello guys,

two months with the RM4 and now I can say that it's EXCELLENT!!! :wink:

So I've got a stock clean module, Salvation mods' Angel, and since this morning a Mamba SE :D. And I'm very happy with all of them. Great Metal Tones with the Salvation's modules.

So thank you to every one who helped me :wink: