• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gigmods Recto 175$ shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indy23 said:
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I was busy that weekend and when I went back to various MTS soundclips for the modules I was trading for, I found I just did not like any of them that much. I have a 1086 and an xtc that I use mostly on that amp.
So were you sick, or were you busy? It's hard seeing a consistent story here.

indy23 said:
So therefore cash was king and the buyer offered me over my asking price. Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but on my end with the buyer I took care of the transaction quickly, packaged it well and provided a tracking number.
Lame. Cash may be king, but doesn't your word have some worth too? This line of reasoning sucks. Especially when you had time and energy to respond to one person's set of PMs. You could have responded to all.

indy23 said:
The only reason I have only 20 someodd posts on this forum is that I have 3 other amps, so although the MTS is nice, it isn't my only option. Once again, I did not mean to ruin anyone's weekend.
Once you make a deal, it's very poor form to go back on it.

indy23 said:
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I was busy that weekend and when I went back to various MTS soundclips for the modules I was trading for, I found I just did not like any of them that much. I have a 1086 and an xtc that I use mostly on that amp. So therefore cash was king and the buyer offered me over my asking price. Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but on my end with the buyer I took care of the transaction quickly, packaged it well and provided a tracking number.
The problem is that you totally flaked out. I know you think that it was all about you and what you wanted, but you shouldn't have told me the deal was sealed. You were not straight up. You said nothing about any bidding or offers that you were in the process of considering. In fact you said, "But it is yours...". Then it took you 3 days to get back to me to let me know that you sold it to someone else. Now is that not misleading or what. This is a 1:1 copy of your e-mail:
To: Daryl
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:19 pm
Subject: Re: Gigmods Recto
ok, we will do Paypal, I will send you my info tomorrow ( I"m leaving right now to go see Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax) But it is yours. I'll ship it on Monday. Sound Good?

You suck, dude :p
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

THIS.

The fact that you had time to read EVERY PM that we sent you, and didn't even bother to send a "Hey, I had another deal come up" pretty much sums up your selfish attitude. When members are trying to work out a deal with you, the very least you can do is give us a response. Especially after I had packed up a module to trade you and you decide to change your mind.

Next time, just be a man and communicate with people, even if its something they don't wanna hear.

Zander said:
indy23 said:
Sorry If I offended anyone here. I was busy that weekend and when I went back to various MTS soundclips for the modules I was trading for, I found I just did not like any of them that much. I have a 1086 and an xtc that I use mostly on that amp.
So were you sick, or were you busy? It's hard seeing a consistent story here.

indy23 said:
So therefore cash was king and the buyer offered me over my asking price. Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but on my end with the buyer I took care of the transaction quickly, packaged it well and provided a tracking number.
Lame. Cash may be king, but doesn't your word have some worth too? This line of reasoning sucks. Especially when you had time and energy to respond to one person's set of PMs. You could have responded to all.

indy23 said:
The only reason I have only 20 someodd posts on this forum is that I have 3 other amps, so although the MTS is nice, it isn't my only option. Once again, I did not mean to ruin anyone's weekend.
Once you make a deal, it's very poor form to go back on it.