• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GONE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
Mamba (No longer for sale)
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=14911
Modulized version of my favorite amp for metal, the Framus Cobra. I don't know if it could be any closer... Probably the coolest faceplate design I've ever seen.

SuperClean (SOLD)
Chupacabra (SOLD)

Selling for financial reasons. Hopefully you guys don't mind me linking to the previous classified listing. :)

Price is paypal gift or add 3% and includes shipping via usps to N. America with insurance. Will ship elsewhere for a bit more :D Packaged safely with love.

Bump for a great guy and great module. Mamba is hands down one of the best mods out there, it's in my number one spot in RM4 that reason.

It's a cool module for sure and alot more versatile than you would think,but I think there are quite a few that are better.....still dug it though...had a very HiFi tonality to it....crisp and clear but still heavy....

Thanks Disciple! Agreed, it's very angry and throaty. Several switches to give it some tonal versatility. Talk about making me have second thoughts...

Still available... going to be tough to let go :( It's not dated, but it's in perfect condition. It's the original Mamba. The SE adds a Marshall voicing I believe, Anthony may be able to add it if needed.

Both are amazing. I find the Chupa to have just a little more presence and volume.

Disciple said:
Good pick up Anomaly - if I had the $ I would've picked back up...love this mod!

Thanks! I thought I'd stop after I got my 4th module :lol: