• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up, Randall RM100 combo on ebay - $425

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is right up my alley, and it just HAS to be pickup only!. Someone buy this and I will send you the money plus shipping plus a hug or something PLEASE. We can work it out afterwards.

If your really interested let me know - this is about 15 miles from me - I guess I could get it packed up and ship it to you for what ever shipping would cost, guessing it would cost a few bucks to ship - but it shouldn't be all that bad.

shred-o-holic said:
That would be pricey to ship.........HEAVY.....

Just cost me $40 to ship a LB half way across the states

Should be <$100...I'm thinking around $85..heck, even at $100 that's a great price..beast to pack if you don't have original shipping materials though :D

One note of caution - it has no casters. I asked.

I completely don't need this thing (already own RM4, RT2/50, RM20C) but I was half tempted too because the price is just crazy and it's not far from me.

yeah I don't need it at all.

but i found myself wanting it since darien is about 5 min from my house.

KonkeyDong said:
How many people on this board live in Illinois!?! Haha.

Could have something to do with Randall being in Illinois, but lots of us live here because we obviously have the best state government!

PhiloBeddoe said:
KonkeyDong said:
How many people on this board live in Illinois!?! Haha.

Could have something to do with Randall being in Illinois, but lots of us live here because we obviously have the best state government!
Nooo!!! Oregon!!!
Right to Die and medical marijuana. hehehehe....
Plus, Portland has a cool river that splits it in half. Fun game is to go swimming in it, and then take bets on what the new mutation will be :D (although NY does have the Hudson, and NJ has Secaucus ;) )