Help with RANDALL MTS PLEXI

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I purchased a plexi local and didn't, actually couldn't see that the trace was burnt on c3 which is the start of the gain stage.Is there a way I can somehow solder a lead from c3 to the next component so I can bring it back to life....thanks everyone who lends me their expertise.I will try to find a schematic for it and post it up in here.

Attachments

• Plexi_PCB.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Randall had 2 types Plexi, 1 for silver plate and 1 for black label.
Plexi is very useful and most organic!!
which one you have?

Hello I purchased a plexi local and didn't, actually couldn't see that the trace was burnt on c3 which is the start of the gain stage.Is there a way I can somehow solder a lead from c3 to the next component so I can bring it back to life....thanks everyone who lends me their expertise.I will try to find a schematic for it and post it up in here.
Attach a jumper wire from C3 to R12.

i see, thx
I have one of silver plate and one of black label one, silver one drive is more and deep, but black label most of organic mts!! cannot leave one of them....

Thank you very much I am going to do this when I get home(20 mins from now) I will post back if it works yet or not I sincerely appreciate your help and have my fingers crossed. I'm sorry for the delayed response but for some reason,(through my own fault)I never turned the notifications on in the app soooo yeahhhhhhh kinda got to have that one checked if I want to get any response right?? Lol,again thank you for the knowledge

Wow nothing!!! Zero sound out of the module.I am assuming there is another issue.When I tried to play the module when I first got it I had no sound so I started to look around for an obvious reason and found the burnt trace.So now I'm completely lost as to why no sound after I fixed it still nothing