Hilly Scorch !!! Holy Shiznit!!!!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resurrect an older thread...been playing the CRAP out of my Scorch. So different than all the others out there- I have #002 with the flames faceplate- Couldnt be happier. Has anyone been getting new mods from Jeff? Is he back yet? Still want to get a single EG5 or something similar if he's out there...

Jacksauce said:
Older than dirt :lol: However, I wouldn't mind checking one of these babies out

You've got to if you get the chance- its a different feel and sound than just about anything else. To me, it's the best "single" metal tone in MTS. What I mean is, its just one tone, one trick pony but wow- very inspiring tone.

rblyn said:
Jacksauce said:

You've got to if you get the chance- its a different feel and sound than just about anything else. To me, it's the best "single" metal tone in MTS. What I mean is, its just one tone, one trick pony but wow- very inspiring tone.

Glad you dig it! Still having a tuff time with the passing of my dad and having to fill in for him with my mom. So my time is really stretched with her, finances a new life etc and oh ya my kids and wife and business! Mods are on the horizon I hope in the next few months! Line up a single Eganter module and I will let you all know when I can do some work!

Thanks for the bump from the dead!

Jeff Hilligan said:
rblyn said:
Jacksauce said:

Glad you dig it! Still having a tuff time with the passing of my dad and having to fill in for him with my mom. So my time is really stretched with her, finances a new life etc and oh ya my kids and wife and business! Mods are on the horizon I hope in the next few months! Line up a single Eganter module and I will let you all know when I can do some work!

Thanks for the bump from the dead!

Sorry to hear Jeff- but its good all those things are keeping you busy...look forward to you coming back! Will track down a couple singles for future work..

Have one, love it, but I often wonder if there has been any updates to this module?

cheers

Matt/Disciple- How'd you ever flip your Scorch's? :D kidding, I have sold way too many mods with regrets....that's MTS for ya!