I just took the leap in to the module world

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellaboogie

Reaction score
I'm getting my feet wet with a Randall RM 100 loaded with a Ultra XL modded by Pete, a 1086 modded by JadedFaith, and a stock KH3

let the fun begin.

You made a wise choice. I saw that sale, very good purchase. You will be VERY happy with the modules and amp. You'll be blown away! Seriously. It's a disease. A bad, bad disease. Expensive, but much cheaper than many other routes. I know what I speak. :lol:

drewiv said:
You made a wise choice. I saw that sale, very good purchase. You will be VERY happy with the modules and amp. You'll be blown away! Seriously. It's a disease. A bad, bad disease. Expensive, but much cheaper than many other routes. I know what I speak. :lol:
I hope so, yep I picked it up on Rigtalk. I'm an Engl fan boy and the Salvation Angel is calling me.

hellaboogie said:
drewiv said:
I hope so, yep I picked it up on Rigtalk. I'm an Engl fan boy and the Salvation Angel is calling me.
I have a dual channel Angel E and it is br00tz. It's a little beyond my general comfort zone (80's hot-rod Marshall guy), but for some super high gain - It's **** nice tone.

Big welcome to ya mod slinger!! Great start on the mods!
That Gigmods is Brewtal!! That JF should be killer too. Lots
of fun to be had. Good luck! :twisted:

Welcome aboard, alot of us have been here awhile. I have owned a rm50 for quite awhile and have not found another amp capable of taking it's place. Not that I really try very hard of course. :) you will love the amp.

BigBrewtus said:
Big welcome to ya mod slinger!! Great start on the mods!
That Gigmods is Brewtal!! That JF should be killer too. Lots
of fun to be had. Good luck! :twisted:
Mike361 said:
Welcome aboard, alot of us have been here awhile. I have owned a rm50 for quite awhile and have not found another amp capable of taking it's place. Not that I really try very hard of course. :) you will love the amp.

Thanks guys

I'm totally diggin the mts world myself :). And the forum-ites here make for a great resource as well as some fun chats.

Enjoy it man!

Welcome aboard!!! Happy hunting and all that good ****! Best amp system and community you'll ever grab hol't of! This place is like my new Facebook. PS: Wait till it gets ya. Really gets ya...

Welcome to MTS! I joined this past July and already am up to five modules with my RM50 combo:

Blackface
Plexi
KH3 (modded with mustard caps)
Grail
Judge

This gets addicting . . . very quickly!!!

hellaboogie said:
I'm getting my feet wet with a Randall RM 100 loaded with a Ultra XL modded by Pete, a 1086 modded by JadedFaith, and a stock KH3

let the fun begin.

I just picked up a JF 1086-very nice mod! I gonna predict you will like that one best since you are an ENGL fan. Reason I say that is it has a few switches that get it from Marshall (darker) to modern (brighter) and also has a tight switch- Using the modern setting with the tight switch engaged- you can certainly get that flavor-Ultra XL is one of the good stockers....but not sure about the Pete modded ones. KH3 can actually sound pretty good with the right guitar/cab. Welcome aboard!

I dream about this ****. I just got in and already I'm planning mods I can't yet pay for. The thing is, when i play the amp with other musicians is sounds so **** good. really the tones are so much more than even with my small amount of MTS. MTS or no, I'd still be buying speakers, new amps, pedals, guitars, on and on and on. MTS satisfies so much. Geek