• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jaded Faith modded Plexi Module.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are all going to make me want to keep it and get it modded. if I wasnt looking for metal right now I probably would.

needtopractice said:
you are all going to make me want to keep it and get it modded. if I wasnt looking for metal right now I probably would.
I am sure Rob could turn this into about any mod he offers. If you are looking for more metal he has lots to offer.

needtopractice said:

unless a JCM 800 with a boost is your idea of "Metal" I would
go with something else if thats not "Brutal" enough

IMO my Voodoo Recto is EVERYTHING a modern marshall should be :mrgreen: its my goto "Brutal" module

Wow, I'd love to hear that. Just got a hilligan scorch yesterday and it its pretty darn mean sounding. Might be the new king of the mean.

needtopractice said:
Wow, I'd love to hear that. Just got a hilligan scorch yesterday and it its pretty darn mean sounding. Might be the new king of the mean.
Yep that Scorch will get some pretty mean tones. :twisted:

Just checked out Fig's video of the rr59 mod and I'm seriously thinking about doing that mod to this one now. My EG 5 may be "metal" enough right now.

fuzzboat said:
I'll need two 59RR mods some day then. If it's clean tone blows the Brahma's clean out of the water, then it is definately a possibility.

Hmmmmmm, interesting. Can't wait to get my 59RR from Rob!

Finally got a clip of this module. For being one take and the camera being the Video feature on a 10 year old camera I think it sounds decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBxD5a1KAk&feature=g-upl&context=G21a6b57AUAAAAAAAAAA

I thought it sounded dang good!!! I know camera clips dont give
you everything you should be hearing but it sounds similar to a
Snorkeler just with out that Bogner rasp to my ears. How do they
compare?

needtopractice said:
I'd say the JF plexi is rounder and more "marshally" in it's tone. The Snorkeler is dryer.
Cool. I would say this mod would have sold a long time ago if you
had this clip up. Its harder to sell one off mods these days. Everyone
wants the latest and greatest. :lol: Good luck. I am sure this would
make someone a great new years toy!

Just a little info if anyone is interested in this to help a long overdue sale:

- $80 + $10 shipping will get this module turned into a fully loaded 1959RR

- I have a custom gold faced Plexi plate and set of gold Marshall knobs that can dress this bad boy up for $30 shipped for those stuck on stock cosmetics....

Rob

The 59rr far exceeded what I was expecting, (im a metal junkie), its quite an amazing module, someone should jump on this yesterday.

Jaded Faith said:

- I have a custom gold faced Plexi plate and set of gold Marshall knobs that can dress this bad boy up for $30 shipped for those stuck on stock cosmetics....

Rob
You serious Clark?
I was unaware of that. I'm emailing you Rob.

needtopractice said:
You serious Clark? I was unaware of that. I'm emailing you Rob.
He sure is! Get in line!

My sig should be changing soon, can't wait!!!

needtopractice said:
Jaded Faith said:

Rob
You serious Clark?
I was unaware of that. I'm emailing you Rob.
100% serious on both accounts. I will typically update any older Base Mod (most of my pre-2011 mods) to any current offering for the difference after a $100 credit. In this case, that's $80 to get the Plexi converted into a 1959RR. Plus shipping, of course.