Jaded Faith XMG

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to be that guy, but...

Any updates on the clip situation?
(Would sure make for an awesome early Christmas present :wink: )

Sorry mine is still in work on Robs bench...... and certainly not here until christmas and probably not until the beginning of january (holidays and crap).

I just checked the records and there are only 3 out there in the hands of their owners. One of them is a close personal friend and not a forum member. I do have several of these in the line at the bench, but nothing that will be out the door in time to be delivered for Xmas unfortunately. New Years is a different story though, so hang tight a few more days.
Your patience will be rewarded. :wink:

I just put my order in....I can't wait to check the XMG out. I've been on mts hiatus for a few years...but I couldn't stay away!

Jacksauce said:
We want a clip. We want a clip. :D
LunatiBSW's will be arriving today so they won't be long. Sorry about the delays, every minute has been at the bench cranking away the past month. I haven't even had a chance to make myself one!

Jaded Faith said:
Jacksauce said:
We want a clip. We want a clip. :D
LunatiBSW's will be arriving today so they won't be long. Sorry about the delays, every minute has been at the bench cranking away the past month. I haven't even had a chance to make myself one!

Alright, Backstreet Boys clips are comming soon!
in about a week or so, need to bond with it.

Got this machine gun mod in today! All I can say is "brootaly fast attack" with super low noise. Hell YES!

LunatiBSW said:
Got this machine gun mod in today! All I can say is "brootaly fast attack" with super low noise. Hell YES!

Btw...there is a clip on JF's website now...

Brootal is a good word for it....I got mine a few days ago. I'm amazed at how low noise it is, it's almost like there is a gate in the circuit. It really has a very useful gamut of tones, even lower gain tones, although I realize that's not why one buys a module like this.

I'm not usually a fan of scooped mids, but this thing sounds so **** good with the mids scooped out, I just can't resist. It's a keeper for sure, I almost want another one so I can have two versions of the same tone at the tap of a switch.

I am having a little trouble updating my site, but there will be 3 clips available in the next day. It will show off all modes of the mod. But for now you can enjoy the one on the site.... :twisted:

I got my XMG from Rob and it's everything I hoped it would be. Sheer brutality and it's so quiet! Amazing! :shock:

Just got a call from home - mine arrived yesterday and I'll be home in ~2 hours -> more clips to come, probably something metalcore!

max

Glad to hear the Eagles are landing and being well received! Quite a few went out in the last week or so.

If you gents get some quality clips together that you would like featured on my site email the MP3's over to me.

Just unwrapped mine tonight. So far... It's awesome!! Much more then I expected. Can't wait to find all the tones that exist in this thing. Great work Rob!!

I bought one last month from another member. Amazing gain and unbelievably quiet! I think it is even more quiet than any of my clean or mid gain modules. i would say that it is a metal must. I don't really do any metal but with the XMG, that mayl change!