Just picked up an RM100M

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonP

Reaction score
I'm still very much a noob with these amps but I like the idea a lot - enough to buy one. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, as I bought it in the Nashville GC and I take it home Friday to Cinci.

I hope to pick up som info, some modules, mod some, and hopefully make my own some day.

Thanks for looking.

Oh, sorry for the large pictures. Some forums auto-resize. I'll try to resize but I need to get back to work LOL!

RM100M_1.jpg

RM100M_2.jpg

RM100M_3.jpg

Congrats! I picked up an RM50 at my local MusicGoRound here in Columbus and am thoroughly enjoying my Blackface and especially the KH3 modules... very nice. I haven;t tried any modded modules yet... maybe later.

Hey Don!! Im "Rock City" over at JCF....welcome!!! We were just exchanging posts the other day about our Wild Card #4's....Warning, once the MTS addiction starts, there's no turning back! Its just like the Charvels and Jacksons man...

Hello DonP! Cincy is my hometown but I live in Cleveland now. I get down to Cincy twice a month on weekends.

If I can make it work out, I can bring a module or two from my sig for you to try for a little bit when I am down there. Of course, I can't leave any with you! These are my keepers.

Thanks guys!

That would be sweet to check out some other modules. I used to work in Westlake from 8/2006 to 4/2008. Company shut that down and now I'm in Nashville every other week. In fact, I'll be leaving for home shortly and finally get to try this amp out! All I did at GC was make sure it was all functioning, but it wasn't a good place they floor it LOL!

rblyn said:
Hey Don!! Im "Rock City" over at JCF....welcome!!! We were just exchanging posts the other day about our Wild Card #4's....Warning, once the MTS addiction starts, there's no turning back! Its just like the Charvels and Jacksons man...

I still love that Aqua #4. I can't remember where we left off the conversation, but I "snuck it in under the radar" by telling the wife it was for my 12 year old son's birthday because he loves green LOL!

Mine has an awesome flame maple back, but I'm thinking of sanding it and applying a Danish Oil finish to get the flame maple to "pop" out more.

I like the looks of my White ProMod a little better, but the #4 has the WAY better tone. The difference is the White one has an A2 JB, where the #4 has a regular JB. I bought a regular JB to put in the white one to see if that works or not.