JVM Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roszatycki

Reaction score
I've been doing my own modding for a couple years now and with the help of Rockstarnick's faceplates I was able to build a couple modules i'm proud of. The JVM module I built can cover anything from clean to high gain,and the Kamikazi was just mod of a module I bought that needed some tweaking but covers the Lynch high gain tone I want. Thanks Nick!

33ndfo9.jpg

sfv43r.jpg

BigBrewtus said:
Nice! They look great. Nick is the man!!!!

Nick is "The Man"!! I can't believe how easy he made it for me design my own faceplate. He stays on it until you have it exactly the way you want. Thanks for the recommendation BIGBREW!

roszatycki said:
BigBrewtus said:
Nice! They look great. Nick is the man!!!!

Nick is "The Man"!! I can't believe how easy he made it for me design my own faceplate. He stays on it until you have it exactly the way you want. Thanks for the recommendation BIGBREW!
Anytime mod slinger!! I have nick working hard on my next faceplate right now. Getting closer to a final all the time. Love this stuff!! :D

Guys, I'm not much into recording and posting sound clips so that probably won't happen.

Fig, I only do this as a hobby and a tone chaser so the chance of me making more if requested are 0%. It can be quite a process developing your own mod with several hours of work. I think I will leave that to the pro modders and Marshall to make more. Thanks for the compliments.