..latest rigshot.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Since I got a bunch of stuff in recently, I figured I'd snap a quick picture:

MTSRigshot_101508.jpg

The smarter ones will have noticed that I used to have something similar, but much more expensive ($2200 vs $581 lol) in the corner...I don't really miss it:

Rigshot.jpg

Jaded Faith said:
Any interest in a 6 space SKB rack for all that loot you have sitting on top of your RM50? :wink:

I really should eh? :lol:

RD/Rich said:
Very nice man! I hope that cab is working out for ya :cry:

Rich man..I sent you an email. The cab rocks. I needed a 2x12 so I had something to experiment with speakers in...stupidly I let go a Mesa 2x12 for $375....but this one I think I prefer the sound of....and it has speaker elim. :twisted:

Steve, that freakin' rocks. I have a palomino RM20 head too, and the Palomino Randall 2x12... fantastic sounding cab.

Should be picking up a Bogner 4x12 to go with my Ecstasy, be interesting to A/B it with the Randall, as the Randall just craps all over my JCM800 and 900 marshall slant cabs. My '76 marshall slant with blackbacks stands tall vs the Randall though :D

Pete

okstrat said:
Steve, that freakin' rocks. I have a palomino RM20 head too, and the Palomino Randall 2x12... fantastic sounding cab.

I think you got it from Rich too? :D

I love the Randall 4x12..kept it over a Mesa Trad and the ENGL Vintage Pro now.

The 2x12 is for experimenting with speakers now...it's got v30/G12t75...but I have a hankering to try something vintagey G12-65 maybe

love that Engl Cab, and your randall..

whats with the bars over the speakers in your Engl?

Beam Blockers?

paintkilz said:
love that Engl Cab, and your randall..

whats with the bars over the speakers in your Engl?

Beam Blockers?

Yeah, had 'em in the top 2 speakers....one of the guys on here has that cab now..Morgmetal666 :D