..latest rigshot.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for playin metal the celestion g12 k-100 pretty much rules, great low end suprisingly good mids and nice highs that aren't harsh very even sounding speaker, pretty aggressive too. its not scooped like the 75, but they make a brutal combo :twisted:

JKD said:
paintkilz said:
what was the purpose of them really?

They help the speaker sound more even from different angles.

hell how hard is it to make them?

thinkin of gettin a contemporary avatar cab, and this seems like it would help solve that "directional" problem that the cabs of that orange style have...

paintkilz said:
JKD said:
paintkilz said:

thinkin of gettin a contemporary avatar cab, and this seems like it would help solve that "directional" problem that the cabs of that orange style have...

I have another shot of that cab somewhere with a triple layer of duct tape on the grill :D

JKD said:
paintkilz said:
JKD said:
paintkilz said:

I have another shot of that cab somewhere with a triple layer of duct tape on the grill :D

Hey I could take some pics of that cab if you all want :D
Steve your rig is awesome, a lot different from when i was there last.
Maybe i should put my rig up here soon...

MorgMetal666 said:
JKD said:
paintkilz said:
JKD said:
paintkilz said:

Hey I could take some pics of that cab if you all want :D
Steve your rig is awesome, a lot different from when i was there last.
Maybe i should put my rig up here soon...

LOL...it'll only make me gass for a Hammett ;)