• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch Box RM100 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonymustang302

Reaction score
I'm selling a Lynch box head. This thing is mint and REAL nice.....probably the nicest, highest quality head i've ever come across. Sad to see it go but it's for sale.

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

And the SL+
DSC01125.jpg

Lynchbox i would like $750 plus paypal fees shipped.
The Modded SL+ i would like $240

Done a lot of deals on here.

I seen your other post now saying it's not for sale.

It's cool when you give something another try/tweak and then it sounds kick *** :D

Well, i need to save money cuz i dunno what the economy is coming to, so i'm getting rid of gear. The modded SL is sick, but the Pete modded recto is awesome too, so i put the 2 modules in front of my girlfriend and said....pick one...and she picked the recto because it was "pretty." That's how I chose the modules. LoL.

Tony H.

wouldnt want to trade for a regular rm100 would ya? im in west joliet...

Thats a KILLER deal on that head. Wish I had the extra money. Even cheaper then I let mine go for! Someone SNAG IT!! :D

insightibanez said:
Whats the lowest you can go? I was just talking with "The Hunter" and hes been thinking about getting one.

You're kidding right? $650+shipping is a *steal*