• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch Box RM100 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JKD said:
insightibanez said:
Whats the lowest you can go? I was just talking with "The Hunter" and hes been thinking about getting one.

You're kidding right? $650+shipping is a *steal*

My bad, acciddently clicked on page 2,didnt read page 1, sorry tonymustang302 no disrespect. Thats a sweet deal, I'll let the hunter know!!!!

This is the absolute lowest i will go. Someone is getting a deal and a half when they get this. I have ALL the original packing and everything, cable, footswitch etc etc.

if i didnt already have my rm100 ,i would buy it. im only about 30 miles away from you and could pick it up.
unless you wanted to trade straight up for my rm100.. wink wink nudge nudge....
or if someone else wanted to pick up my rm100.....????

Ok I have 3 offers within 4 hours of each other, each one of you has just asked if it's available. The only fair way to do this is whoever gets the money to me by paypal then gets the head. I will check by the message time to see who get's first dibs.

Tony H.

(this is crazy, it's been up for 3 months and NOW i have 3 people wanting it )