• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch's Dual Rectumfryer supposedly Wicked Sensation Ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan

Reaction score
Pretty cool if that's really it. Loved his tone on that album. I had a 90's Black Recto that ruled. Should not have sold it. Wonder if this what the Grail was supposed to sound like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-100-watt-owned-by-George-Lynch-Dokken-Lynch-Mob-/290878472339?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b9b54093#ht_308wt_1255

7402_418506394912124_74008962_n.jpg

I saw his triple XXX's on ebay some years ago. He had the giant mudflap trucker girls on 'em. around the same time I think they had another Dual Rec that was the chrome chassis with black treadplate. I remember reading that he only liked the ones that where under 500 on the serial number as something changed in the design part spec for Mesa later on. So I kinda wonder about this one as it's in the 1300's

seller posted a note that Lynch liked to have amp mfg spoof the serial numbers on his amps or something like that