Mini toggle switches / capacitor (ordering questions)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYDEMISE

Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering some stuff from Mouser or whoever has it cheaper and am a bit confused as they have a ton of similar mini toggle switches and caps etc. Does anyone know what type or model # toggle switches to use on my module? I want 2 way and or 3 way toggles for my c3 cap and c14 cap tweaks to be able to toggle between tones / caps. I also want to put a toggle switch on my RM100 to be able to toggle between 3 different caps on the input capacitor next to v1 tube in the head. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I am not sure what orange drop caps to get as they have a bunch of different serial numbers for .022 caps for instance. I want to experiment with .022 / .033 / .047 orange drops as well as The tiny yellow cap I have in my mister scary on c14. I like that one alot but am not sure if it is mica or tantalum. It reads
1kv
I cant find this little yellow tantalum one anywhere?
Mouser does not have quantities of under 250 for the .033 orange drop either? Anyone have a supplier for these?

Theres another yellow cap I like that is bigger and has a humped look that reads
cdm
47 +/- 5%

Not sure what kind it is as I was told it was mica but the only mica I see on the mouser site under that search looks brown and humped?

A 471K capacitor would be .00047, and the K means its within 10% of that value.

The easiest way to look at it is that the 3rd number is the amount of zeros in reverse.

1=3 .00047uf
2=2 .0047uf
3=1 .047uf

Weird huh?

1kv
I cant find this little yellow tantalum one anywhere? Does anyone know where to buy these?

tantalumcapacitortype.jpg

Or these. (I think its mica or tantalum?)

yellowcapacitortype.jpg