more NAMM stuff - an RM12?!?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have V30s in my cab , and i use the mic elim for everything ..i have A/B'd them with a 57 and it's close.... real close ... actually i really couldn't tell....
one was left and one was right ...nobody could tell !!!!!!

i guess if the statement above is true than any other cab /speaker /combo might pose a difference in tone
cheers

hell yeah! Im an egnater nut but id buy that. can the amp take 6550 tubes? looks like it has the space.

I want one but only if it had the following:

1) 12 loops, one for each channel. Programmable series or parallel.
2) Quad power amps so you can pic which power tubes you want for each side of a stereo or quad setup.
3) A separate , programmable boost level for each module.
4) Programmable Power scaling for each of the four power amps to select the power for each module "on the fly".
5) Mix mode to turn on one or all modules simultaneously.
6) Series mode to be able to put two or all 12 modules in series for maximum gain.....whoa!
7) Back lit graphics with programmable color changes.
8) And lastly, a tuner out with mute button. Hey, bass players get that on their amps.

If you make it with all these things, I "might" consider buying one as long as it's not "too expensive".

Disclaimer: Just kidding of course.

merry xmas and happy new year BRUCE. Thanks for all you have created along with world class AAAAAAAAAAA++++++++ customer service.

bruce egnater said:
I want one but only if it had the following:

1) 12 loops, one for each channel. Programmable series or parallel.
2) Quad power amps so you can pic which power tubes you want for each side of a stereo or quad setup.
3) A separate , programmable boost level for each module.
4) Programmable Power scaling for each of the four power amps to select the power for each module "on the fly".
5) Mix mode to turn on one or all modules simultaneously.
6) Series mode to be able to put two or all 12 modules in series for maximum gain.....whoa!
7) Back lit graphics with programmable color changes.
8) And lastly, a tuner out with mute button. Hey, bass players get that on their amps.

If you make it with all these things, I "might" consider buying one as long as it's not "too expensive".

Disclaimer: Just kidding of course.

LOL

Too funny Bruce!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers!