Most used Module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XTC is being used all the time for gain, 1086 follows close behind for crunch rhythm and some solos when I want more mids attack.
Deluxe is on all the time for all my clean, since I do a lot of jazz gigs.

For a long time it was the Grail...but more recently KH3 first, Mr Scary second.

Egnater..well it's a hard choice between EG3/4 and recently acquired SL2.

1086 for rythym and more recently the kh-3 for almost the same tone but a hair different, and ultra xl alot

Brown seems to get a lot of action for recording, and not just for evh type stuff- it really adds a cool flavor

newly acquired KH3 has vaulted to #1 overall and definitely tops live

keep in mind my SL+ and Tread are still in the modshop, headed home soon :)

Lately, it's been Top Boost and Ultra Lead. This happened since I switched to 6V6s and can crank up the power amp and push the output tubes. It sings!

For me

I haven't has my rig long enough really, but the Sl+, and Now topboost will probally see the most use, and if I kick into leads, its the Ultra XL

Tony,
get your 1086 modded out by Pete. It just TOTALLY KILLS!!!!!!!!
NO BS :twisted:

It by far my favorite and I have had them all..........

:D

tonymustang302 said:
He hasnt replied to me...i dunno whats up with him. :shock:

Pete plays out quite a bit...add practice and a day job on top...plus his mod work...well, he's busy...as you can tell by long periods inbetween him being on here.

He'll get back at'cha, don't worry.

tonymustang302 said:

Dude.........Trust me on this one...........WORTH THE WAIT!! Do not buy another module!! This is the BE ALL END ALL for the metal module.
It's what the 1086 is SUPPOSED to sound like....TIGHT....BRUTAL.....and heavy.......or was that my last Girlfriend?? :D
Seriously.....it KILLS!!!

tonymustang302 said:

Tony, resend the email please. Sorry if I didn't get back to you, been busier than a one legged cat at a turd burying contest. :) Thanks!

Pete