Most used Module?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldwing68nv said:
JKD said:
It's tge Great Brahma Conspiracy :evil:

Who'd I have to kill to get one :twisted:

once i read about the "senseless killing spree",out in Northern Cal,i'll know who got a BRAHMA module... :lol: i can see it now "deranged guitar player 'mass-murders' victims of all types,including nazi-playboys,armenian hookers,tv evangelical priests hooked on meth,and certain Latvian-imported farm animals no taller than 3 feet,weighing no more than 46lbs with crooked hind feet!!!" good god,man...the INSANITY over this MTS stuff JUST WONT STOP!!! :shock:
Well if all that happens....have to get the boys from Hazzard County and Uncle Jessie in the Wrangler to go catch some CRAZY KILLA......(maybe a little help from ROSCOE P. COLTRANE!!) That Brahma MADNESS just wont STOP!!
"Dont make me angry....you wouldnt like me when I am angry......" :D

rmilbeck said:
Mailman1971 said:
Well I had a Cameron modded marshall and it sounded KILLER....the Dave Modded Brahma is right in the ball park. really really LOVE it!!

My ultimate tone is a Cameron modded Marshall. I'll never own one though because I'm terrified it would break. Mark seems like such a flake.
From what I read he seems to be a little OFF as well. But he does make a KILLER amp! The tone is awesome! That Friedman modded Brahma when pushed with a OD gets it REAL close.....but nothing can be equal to the tone Mark puts out. But overall I am VERY HAPPY with the Brahma and it didnt cost me 2K. :D