MY MODULES ARE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out for upgrades :( (But coming back as a Texas extra special (black faceplate, and white knobs) and SG XTC LE with Boost :twisted:)

The cure for amp gas

Awesome

Tits

etc

Oyster said:
I buy mine on how many switches they have!!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know which modded module currently holds the record in this category? (We'll need a separate category for dualies, of course.)

And while we're at it, is there a limit to just how far one can go here? :twisted:

BigBrewtus said:
My SG SUPER X seems to think he is the Cock of the Walk since he believes he packs the most ammo known to any module to date. When I am not looking he has been known to shoot out a neighboring mods tube. He claims its his goal to become sharp shooting mod of the year. :roll:

Was the Super X designed with a certain amp in mind?

metalsoup said:
BigBrewtus said:
My SG SUPER X seems to think he is the Cock of the Walk since he believes he packs the most ammo known to any module to date. When I am not looking he has been known to shoot out a neighboring mods tube. He claims its his goal to become sharp shooting mod of the year. :roll:

Was the Super X designed with a certain amp in mind?
It's a bogner ecstasy. It has a couple different options
as it has a boost control with an on/off switch and a mid
sweep control. Sacred Groove knocked it out of the park
with this one. The name was my choice. I'm kind of a
goof ball for ammo themed mods. I have picture in another
thread somewhere.

Ah, yes, now I remember. It has a dual color LED, killer red and gold on black graphics, and shell casings for knobs. I'm guessing it looks as good as it sounds! 8) Definitely a keeper.