My new Camerock!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disciple said:
Bukak65 said:
I play covers so I'm looking for versatility. Clean crunch and heavy

Recommend Sacred Groove's XTC LE or Salvation Masholdano for this, love both of mine and are two of the most versatile mods I've played hands down!

+1 on this!! I wish I still had my SG XTC as it had a wide range of Marshall to modern rock/metal tones but my Masholdano covers it all and does it very well. Think of going from JCM800/Jose mod to Soldano Hot Rod tones with the flip of a toggle- Nice jangly SRV tones in there too- Killer mod and one that I feel is underrated. I would also add the JF RR1959 Plat in there too for a tour of Marshall tones- I was using that to get nice Plexi style cleans to JVM brutality...

I bought a used camerock throug te classifieds, while I love the mod it seems to be a lot quieter than the rest of all my modules. Usually I sit them with the master at around 11:00... On the camerock I need to push it to around 2-3:00 to get at the same volume?

Do you think my module has a problem?

Hi,

with my module, volume changes when changing the Gain structure (switch near the master volume) significantly. I guess it is alright.

I bought a used camerock throug te classifieds, while I love the mod it seems to be a lot quieter than the rest of all my modules. Usually I sit them with the master at around 11:00... On the camerock I need to push it to around 2-3:00 to get at the same volume?

Do you think my module has a problem?

It is normal as well as it is normal on Cameron CCV amp.

Here is quote from Cameron CCV User manual (Camerock switch works the same, it is just placed vertically: left =up and right = down).
Like all of the master volumes on the CCV, the gain/clipping switches that add gain ala ?Jose Master?. The center is no clipping and the amp
will be loud and clean. To the left is mid gain/clipping. To the right is max gain/clipping. Keep in mind that as
you add gain/clipping you are also clipping the signal, so the volume will drop (this is normal).