My New VHT Module......

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mailman1971

Reaction score
Ok, I had a old SL+ lying around and been going back and forth with a fellow Member here JADED FAITH. He said he was working on a new module and I asked if he could 'hook me up' and go crazy with my SL+.
Well he did and HE DID!! Not sure how to describe what it sounds like. I guess the KH3 but WAY BETTER?!?! I never heard a VHT before in person(just clips) but Rob told me he took the module and did the A/B with a Deliverence VHT amp and it was dead on. It makes a PERFECT addition to my amp.
He changed the led light to GREEN(SO COOL) and made the faceplate read VHT.
I been selling modules lately do to my economic status has been sucking but Jaded gave me a great deal on a mod and I couldnt resist.
I have owned and still own several modules from different members here and Rob is a CLASS ACT to deal with if you need something repaired or tweaked. I still own 2 PETE moduels, 3 Jaded Faith Modules and a Salvation module. Everyone rocks!!
Hat is off to you MR. JADED FAITH!!!!
Rock on brother!!!
Danno is out........ 8)

Played it again last night. Pretty much used the new VHT module the whole time during practice. Sounds really good. Its HARDER then the SL+......but not a ULTRA XL Metal tone. Like a HEAVY crispy Marshall tone?
Hard to describe but it covers alot of ground. And yes....STILL dont know how to make clips yet! :x
We went from playing old Kiss....and without touching the settings went right into Metallica JUMP IN THE FIRE and it didnt miss a trick and sounded PERFECT for both songs. Most of the times I have to switch modules for different songs but this one sounds great for pretty much everything we played last night.
THANK YOU JADED FAITH!!!! :D

Hey Dan, glad to hear you're diggin' the VHT mod; my KH3 is Rob's right now; can't wait to get my hands on that bad boy! You probably saw that I sold my modded XL; that thing went fast and had other guys lined up to buy it. But alas, I must sell modules to buy new ones; one of these days I'll get another XL (maybe a modded Ultra Curve???!!!)
Rock on bro'

If I send one of the mods out to get worked on, will the amp run on the existing modules even tho one is out?

(Haven't received head yet so just getting informed)

Ok,
played this module all weekend long. I would say its a MUST HAVE if you want something a little different from the rest of the pack. Has a nice GROWL to it. Great for all types of music. Never heard a VHT in person but if it sounds like this, then I can see why there is a hype! 8)

I am not sure. Is the brown a Plexi based module or SL+?
I think it might have to be a SL+ module but I could be wrong.
I am diggin mine! Did the Custom 3 show up yet? :D