New Clips of Superclean and 1087

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKMV12

Reaction score
Hey,

I uploaded some more clips of my JF Superclean and Gigmods 1087. Again i only have a logitech mic and audacity to record with so it isn't all that great but it gets the point across. The JFSC one shows off the settings i posted in Kevrock25's thread in the Modules section. The settings for the 1087 are below:

Gain: 12:00
Gain Boost: Engaged
Bass: 1:00
Mids: 2:00
Treble: 1:00
Level: 10:00
Bass Boost: Engaged

Master: 9:00
Density: 11:00
Presence: 4:00

Guitar: DBZ Imperial
Pickup: Bridge

Here is the link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1195545

Enjoy. Suggests are welcome. It is really just a bunch of random riffage...no real direction. That is just the way i have been playing lately. I know that i need to focus my playing and try to construct concise songs.

Despite the miking situation...this DOES sound close to Gretchen Menns' tone.
GtrGeorge

ya i admit that is probably the worst sound i have gotten out of that mic. What frustrates me about the arrangement is that i couldn't play out without overloading the mic. If i turned down the volume on the amp then the tone suffers. it is really a crappy situation. With these settings if you are smart with your pick attack and overall technique then you can achieve some amazing sounding stuff.

So for those of you listening to the clips...take the quality you hear and add 110%...then you will get pretty close to the awesome tone that is available from the Superclean :D