Jaded Faith 1959RR Clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like my 59RR... very cool module. The EQ works SOOOO close to my Marshall head.

Sweet sounding module! What does it look like? I don't think I've actually seen one. Does it have a unique faceplate?

Silver plate with the corners painted to look like amp corner brackets/protectors and silver Marshall style knobs. I believe there is a pic of it in the thread JF started.

Here is a link to it.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12566

Thanks Hamner, I think I may've seen that before actually. Looks good! Anyone know how it compares soundwise to a Gigmods Plexi?

I will be in the same vein, but it will have more bite, a little additional gain on tap, Vintage and Modern Marshall tone stacks, JMP/JCM gain switching and the Haze switch that adds a dark smoothness similar to Egnater EG3/4's.

I had a Haze 40 for a year or two, just sold it to a good friend. Had a really nice fat (and darkish I guess) rock tone. He loved the tone so much when he borrowed it and he was gonna use it more than I would, mainly because I have mts. It had a great fat lead tone with the boost on, and sounded its' best with a strat I thought. Since mine has a maple fingerboard and is brighter and twangier than my other guitars.
So people like them enough to clone the sound hey?

The standard options on a fully loaded mod are faceplate, knobs, LED change, JMP/JCM, Voice and Haze switches.

The Haze switch should not be confused with the Marshall Haze amp. It is simply a descriptive name for the switch. The switch adds a smokey feel to the sound.